Part of a popular series that will inspire the teachers, especially the non-specialists, to teach history and geography with confidence.
* comprehensive background information
* extensive photocopiable resources such as pictures, charts and diagrams
* detailed lesson plans
* differentiated activities at three ability levels
* ideas for support and extension
* suggestions for incorporating ICT.
The Tudors chapters include:
* The Tudor family
* Henry VIII
* The six wives of Henry VIII
* Why did Henry marry six times?
* Rich people in Tudor times
* Poor people in Tudor times
* Compare and contrast Tudor life with life today
* Exploration in the Tudor period
* Drake's voyage around the world
* English settlements in America