For those suffering from IBS, this audiobook aims to help you:
- Relax deeply and comfortably, thus easing physical discomfort
- Learn to manage the condition calmly, easily and positively
- Visualise yourself taking everything in your stride with a feeling of mental and physical wellbeing
- Increase your sense of emotional and physical calm and ease discomfort through relaxation
- Learn and practise coping triggers for bloating, diarrhoea and constipation
- encourage regular, easy bowel movements
- imagine soothing and slowing down over-stimulated responses
This is a self-help hypnotherapy recording for adults and teenagers who want to manage their feelings of discomfort through IBS. Gentle and relaxing, it helps you let go of tensions and negative feelings and, as you relax, begin to feel more comfortable physically and feel more able to cope emotionally.
Research shows that when a person first acts out each positive step in their imagination, it dramatically increases the likelihood of their success in the real world. This recording contains powerful suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. The language and topics used are carefully crafted to appeal to listeners of all suitable ages.
Lynda Hudson's gentle, well-modulated, English voice calms, re-assures and encourages. A clinical hypnotherapist and former teacher, Lynda has worked with many children and has helped them overcome numerous problems. Her work has been widely featured in the press and she has appeared on both TV and radio.
PLEASE NOTE: This audiobook is not intended as a substitute for or alternative to medical assistance, and you should always contact a medical practitioner for advice on IBS and related conditions.