Emotional Intelligence: The Ultimate Guide to Developing Your Emotional Intelligence, Discover Effective Ways on How to Develop Self-Awareness to Improve Your Relationships in Life
It used to be that people put more emphasis and importance on IQ or intelligence quotient. But over the last decade, there has been a shift to focusing more on emotional intelligence. Numerous studies have proven that common intelligence only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements and successes in life. The bigger and more significant 80 percent actually depends on our emotional intelligence.
This audiobook will give you all the information you need on how you can develop your emotional intelligence. You will discover tips and expert advice on how you can improve your people skills so you can build happier relationships with everyone around you. You will learn how to identify emotional triggers and understand negative emotions so you would know how to manage them.
In this audiobook, the following topics will be discussed:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- How to Identify Emotional Triggers and Strategies For Dealing With Them
- Why You Need to Take Responsibility and Set Personal Boundaries
- How to Raise Your Emotional Intelligence
- Essential Keys for Commanding Your Emotions
- How to Gain Emotional Control and Tackle Anger Management
- Mastering Conflict Resolution With Emotional Intelligence
- Mastering Your Interpersonal Skills for Higher Emotional Intelligence
Everyone should aim to have higher emotional intelligence than a higher IQ because you will have better control over your emotions and can better exercise control over your life which can lead to overall success in your personal and professional life.
If you want to discover how to increase your emotional intelligence, scroll up and click ”add to cart" now.