Intuitive Self Care: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing How To Manage Stress and Take Care of Yourself, Discover How You Can Battle Your Anxiety and Live a Panic-Free Life
If you sometimes feel anxious, it's normal. Occasional bouts of anxiety are normal as we sometimes face obstacles and problems in our life. But if you experience anxiety that is persistent and seemingly uncontrollable and overwhelming, it might be an anxiety disorder.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, anxiety disorder is the most common mental health disorder in the US, affecting close to 40 million adults. Women are more likely to suffer from it and nearly 50% of Americans who were diagnosed with depression also have an anxiety disorder. But the sad part is that only about one-third of this number really gets treatment. One of the main reasons is a stigma towards people suffering from mental health issues.
This audiobook will show you skills and tools that will help you overcome your anxiety, It will help you turn the negative feelings you're feeling into a more positive and constructive space. You will discover how to manage and overcome your anxiety.
In this audiobook, you will discover the following topics:
- You and Your Anxiety: How to Overcome Your Stuck Points
- Your Mind, Your Body: How to Face Your Inner Demons
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Reflection: How to Arrive at Acceptance and move On From There
- Acting Against Angst: How to Act On Your Fears and Achieve Your Goals
- Navigating Self-Imposed Obstacles: how to Stop Being a Hard Task Master
- Preventing Burnout: How to Overcome Your Anxiety Without Getting Tied-Down by the Idea of Perfection
- You've Got This: How to Banish Worry and Live Panic-Free
Between all our responsibilities with family, work, staying healthy and other everyday pressures, it can't be helped that we sometimes become an anxious mess.